- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Translation, Interpreting and Intercultural Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Chapter, International Medical Interpreters Association
- Ph.D. in Linguistics, Lancaster University, U.K.
- M.A. in Applied Linguistics, Durham University, U.K.
- Hon. Dip. in English Language & Literature, Hong Kong Baptist College
- ‘Medical care for the marginalized population’, International Visiting Leadership Programme, Feb, 2017 by the US Embassy, Hong Kong.
- Knowledge Transfer Award, 2014, by the Knowledge Transfer Office of Hong Kong Baptist University.
- 【「2013 年傑出社企導師大獎」】 “Outstanding Mentor of SE 2013” for the Friends of Social Enterprises Award Scheme, awarded by the Home Affairs Department, for the Medical Interpreting Training Courses for the ethnic minorities interpreters in Hong Kong.
- President’s Award for Outstanding Performance 2003: Teaching Excellence Award
Research Publications (representative selection)
Interpretation / Translation Work